In this episode, host Terrence Herrick interviews Scott Savage about how the decision-making skills of police officers should evolve as they move from novice to expert. Scott shares his professional insights on training and mindset, responding to critical incidents and specific advice for the next generation of officers.
- What Most Cops Don’t Understand About Being Involved in a Shooting: Insights from our Patrol Survival Tactics instructors
- A Way Forward Podcast: Savage Training Group’s Marlon Marrache
- Do Cops Need “More” Training?
- Shots Fired Podcast: Savage Training Group’s Eddie Chan
- The Public Duty Doctrine and Its Implications for Police Officers