8 New Laws for California Law Enforcement
January 28, 2022
2pm - 4pm
Includes live presentation plus access to the recording
If you thought being a California cop in 2021 was challenging, just wait to see what 2022 has in store for you!
Several new laws go into effect on January 1st, 2022, that directly impact qualified immunity, use of force, less lethal munitions, hiring and more.
Join us on January 28th as instructors Scott Savage and Jason Louis breakdown the most important changes. You’ll leave this virtual workshop with an understanding of the changes and the tools you need to protect yourself, your team, and your agency.
8 NEW LAWS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- SB 2: Qualified immunity, decertification and more
- SB 16: Don’t report this type of incident and it becomes a crime!
- AB 481: You may be surprised what is considered “military equipment”
- AB 26: What MUST now be in your use of force policies?
- AB 89: Does your hiring unit know what this law says about who is eligible to be a cop?
- AB 48: The new rules for the use of less lethal munitions for crowd control.
- AB 490: New policy requirements for positional asphyxia
- AB 958: “Law enforcement gangs”
The potential criminal and civil exposure for individual officers is at an all time high. These new laws have opened the doors for even more exposure. Make sure you are in full compliance with these new laws. Get the facts and get prepared. Space is limited so please register early.
Registered attendees will have access to the recording of this webinar for 72 hours afterwards.
This presentation is law enforcement-sensitive, so registration is restricted to sworn law enforcement officers. Please register using a governmental email address so we can more easily verify your employment.
This webinar is sponsored by our friends at The Police Credit Union
Pay By Credit Card
To pay by credit card, please enter the student information below and proceed to checkout using a credit card by pressing the "Register" button.
Pay By Invoice
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of checking out with a credit card.
Request an Invoice
- January 28, 2022
- 2pm - 4pm
- Includes live presentation plus access to the recording
10000 in stock