Advanced Crisis Negotiations
January 20 - 21, 2022
Alameda County Sheriff’s Office Training Center - Classroom D
6289 Madigan Rd.
Dublin, CA 94568
8am - 5pm
Hosted by the Alameda County Sheriff's Office
POST Control Number:#1345-20771-21-001 - Plan N/A
Underused and underappreciated, being a crisis negotiator can often be a thankless position. And when those negotiators seek out good training courses to attend, they are forced to settle for antiquated debriefs or out of touch instructors. We believe crisis negotiators deserve better.
That’s why we created the Advanced Crisis Negotiations course, a modern training course for negotiators like you.
Our instructors are both current Team Leaders on a busy team, so they know exactly what works and what doesn’t. They’ll share with you what techniques and equipment they used last week, not 20 years ago!
You’ll see recent body-cam video of actual incidents and work through table-top scenarios all while our expert instructors guide you.
Students Will Learn
- How crisis negotiators can become an indispensable asset to your agency
- How new use force and eavesdropping laws affect negotiators
- How the public duty and special relationships doctrine affect tactical decision-making
- Disengagement and re-engagement plans for barricade incidents
- Modern negotiating techniques including video chat negotiations
- …and much more.
Pay By Credit Card
To pay by credit card, please enter the student information below and proceed to checkout using a credit card by pressing the "Register" button.
Pay By Invoice
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of checking out with a credit card.
Request an Invoice
- January 20 - 21, 2022
- Alameda County Sheriff’s Office Training Center - Classroom D
- 6289 Madigan Rd.
- Dublin, CA 94568
- Hosted by the Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- 8am - 5pm
- #1345-20771-21-001 - Plan N/A
29 in stock