Advanced Critical Incident Response
November 2, 2021
Boise Police Department
333 N. Mark Stall Place
Boise, ID 83704
8am - 5pm
Hosted by the Boise Police Department
This is an advanced course for officers and supervisors who respond to critical incidents.
As a seasoned law enforcement officer, other officers look to you to lead during a crisis. The decisions you make on scene will affect not only you, but all the officers who are counting on you. This is the training course that will make sure you get it right.
Students in our Response Tactics for Critical Incidents and In-Progress Crimes ® course constantly asked us to develop this course. In the Advanced Critical Incident Response course, you’ll learn new tactics and concepts you can use to manage critical incidents. Whether you are an experienced patrol officer, a supervisor, or are preparing for promotion, you won’t want to miss this one-day training course.
This course is going to sky-rocket your skill set because we only teach practical concepts that cops can actually use.
Register today and learn:
- Crisis decision making
- Realistic tactics for police agencies in 2021
- How to coordinate a multi-officer response including small team tactics, scene coordination and delegation
- How to use pre-contact assessments to resolve incidents safely and avoid violent confrontations
- How the most recent case laws affect use of force considerations
- How to manage officer involved shootings, hostage incidents and other high-profile incidents
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of registering here and checking out with a credit card.
- November 2, 2021
- Boise Police Department
- 333 N. Mark Stall Place
- Boise, ID 83704
- Hosted by the Boise Police Department
- 8am - 5pm
33 in stock