Advanced Critical Incident Response
December 7, 2022
Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
500 City Center Drive
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
8am - 5pm
Hosted by the Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
POST Control Number:#1345-24196
This is an advanced course for officers and supervisors who respond to critical incidents.
As a seasoned law enforcement officer, other officers look to you to lead during a crisis. The decisions you make on scene will affect not only you, but all the officers who are counting on you. This is the training course that will make sure you get it right.
Students in our Response Tactics for Critical Incidents and In-Progress Crimes® course constantly asked us to develop this course. In the Advanced Critical Incident Response course, you’ll learn new tactics and concepts you can use to manage critical incidents. Whether you are an experienced patrol officer, a supervisor, or are preparing for promotion, you won’t want to miss this one-day training course.
This course is going to skyrocket your skill set because we only teach practical concepts that cops can actually use.
Register today and learn:
- Crisis decision making
- Realistic tactics for police agencies in 2022
- How to coordinate a multi-officer response including small team tactics, scene coordination and delegation
- How to use pre-contact assessments to resolve incidents safely and avoid violent confrontations
- How the most recent case laws affect use of force considerations
- How to manage officer involved shootings, hostage incidents and other high-profile incidents
Did You Know?
Our Response Tactics for Critical Incidents and In-Progress Crimes® and Advanced Critical Incident Response courses are designed as a two-part training experience. While students may take one or the other, we recommend registering for both courses to get the most out of our training.
Pay By Credit Card
To pay by credit card, please enter the student information below and proceed to checkout using a credit card by pressing the "Register" button.
Pay By Invoice
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of checking out with a credit card.
Request an Invoice
- December 7, 2022
- Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
- 500 City Center Drive
- Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- 8am - 5pm
- Hosted by the Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
- Plan N/A
22 in stock