Command and Control of Multijurisdictional Incidents
January 19, 2022
8am - 5pm
A special seminar from Savage Training Group
The specific address in Sunnyvale for this course will be provided to registrants upon successful registration.
Seventy-three percent of law enforcement agencies have fewer than fifty officers. That means that when a large-scale incident occurs in your jurisdiction, there’s a good chance that you’ll be working with mutual aid units from neighboring jurisdictions. Are you ready to manage the chaos?
Join us for this one-time seminar, where instructor Dan Flippo will give you the practical tools and concepts you need to effectively manage a multi-jurisdictional response.
- Learn the details of a recent California incident which has never been publicly shared before
- Learn how to fix the top problems at multi-jurisdictional incidents including the real issues faced by small and medium sized agencies
- Learn how to identify priorities and roles and specific incident leadership techniques
Who should attend?
Command staff, supervisors, and any officer wishing to develop the skills to lead a multi-jurisdictional incident.
Have you experienced these issues before?
- Lack of Leadership
- Chaos at the Command Post
If so, then join us on January 19th for this unique seminar where you will learn how to manage those issues before, during and after a large multi-jurisdictional incident.
Pay By Credit Card
To pay by credit card, please enter the student information below and proceed to checkout using a credit card by pressing the "Register" button.
Pay By Invoice
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of checking out with a credit card.
Request an Invoice
- January 19, 2022
- Sunnyvale, CA
- A special seminar from Savage Training Group
- 8am - 5pm
39 in stock