Modern Interview and Interrogation
March 28 - 30, 2022
Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
500 City Center Drive
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
8am - 5pm
Hosted by the Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
POST Control Number:#1345-31445-21-004
If you are like a lot of law enforcement officers, you’ve had to wait to be sent to an Interview and Interrogation course, only to find out the training is outdated, overly complicated or designed for big city detectives working homicide cases. You’ve probably been frustrated and thought there ought to be a better way. Well, now there is.
This is a modern Interview and Interrogation course specifically designed for busy patrol officers and detectives like you. There is no multi-step procedure to memorize. Instead, you are going to learn the few key concepts that’ll make you successful.
Whether you are a patrol officer from a small agency or a seasoned detective from a large agency, this course is going to skyrocket your confidence! Instead of “Death by Power Point” or listening to a dry lecture, you’ll get to practice modern techniques on live role-players to evaluate how they really work. Our expert instructors will be there to guide you so you will leave confident you’re doing it right.
This course took years to develop because we wanted to create a modern course that was specifically designed for what today’s patrol officers and detectives really need.
Why You Should Attend This Course
- Learn how to get a suspect to talk to you
- Learn how to avoid embarrassment in a court trial
- Learn the legal pitfalls of the “old school way of interviewing”
- Learn how some common police interrogation techniques have been proven to be coercive and produce false confessions
- Become confident at interviewing victims, witnesses and suspects
- Fun and interactive – No “Death by Power Point!”
Pay By Credit Card
To pay by credit card, please enter the student information below and proceed to checkout using a credit card by pressing the "Register" button.
Pay By Invoice
To register students and request that an invoice be sent for payment, you may request that an invoice be sent to your department instead of checking out with a credit card.
Request an Invoice
- March 28 - 30, 2022
- Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
- 500 City Center Drive
- Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- 8am - 5pm
- Hosted by the Rohnert Park Department of Public Safety
- Plan N/A
24 in stock