January 26 - 27, 2023
8am - 5pm
Hosted by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
Registration limited to current and aspiring sworn supervisors
Venue address will be sent upon successful registration
A special 16-hour workshop for current and aspiring law enforcement supervisors featuring expert instructors from the Savage Training Group as well as special guest presenters.
- Crisis Decision-Making
- Managing an Officer Involved Shooting
- Internal Affairs Investigations Primer
- Active Shooter Response with Incident Debrief
- Legal Update
- Training Your Team
- and more!
- Scott Savage (Founder, Savage Training Group)
- Chris Hsiung (Chief, Mountain View Police Department)
- Rick Armendariz (Deputy Chief, Anaheim Police Department)
- Thomas Bradshaw (Captain, Virginia State Police)
- Thomas Datro (Sergeant, Los Angeles Police Department)
- Marlon Marrache (Sergeant, Los Angeles Police Department (ret.)
- Dan Flippo (Assistant Chief, Santa Cruz Police Department (ret.)
- Eddie Chan (Sergeant, San Jose Police Department)
- James Tacchini (Sergeant, San Francisco Police Department)
- Jason Louis (Sergeant, Ventura County Sheriff's Office)
Registration is limited to current and aspiring supervisors. Seating is limited so please register early to ensure you have a spot. Certificates will be provided.
What could be more challenging than being a law enforcement supervisor in 2023? You deserve highly practical and up-to-date training from experts in the field. Join us on January 26th and 27th for training you won’t find anywhere else.
Whether you are a current or aspiring supervisor, this seminar is not to be missed! Space is limited so register today.
Once you enter the student information below and click "Register", you will be taken to a checkout page where you can pay using a credit card, or you may request that an invoice be sent to your department that can be paid online or by check and sent by mail. Please note that invoices incur a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.
52 in stock