A course for law enforcement professionals who are ready to learn the laws and concepts needed to coordinate personnel and manage incidents.
You’re a seasoned law enforcement officer. When there’s a crisis, other officers look to you for guidance. The decisions you make affect not only you, but all the officers who are counting on you. This is the training course that will make sure you get it right.
This course is going to sky-rocket your skill set because we only teach practical concepts that cops can actually use.
Let’s face it: being a law enforcement is hard and only getting harder. Let’s make sure you’re ready for what 2021 can throw at you. Register today and learn:
- How to coordinate a multi-officer response
- How to delegate roles and send officers to the right locations
- How to use a pre-contact assessment to reveal the best tactic to use
- How the most recent case law affects what patrol officers should do
- How to manage perimeters of all size when you have few and many resources
- How to manage officer involved shootings, hostage incidents and other high-profile incidents
- How to use small team tactics to resolve complex incidents
- How to resolve barricades in vehicles, houses and more
Instead of sitting through a dry lecture, this course is full of incident debriefs, body-cam footage and practical advice from an expert instructor.
Your instructor will be Dan Flippo. Dan just wrapped up 29 years with the Santa Cruz Police Department in California rising to the rank of Deputy Chief. He has decades of experience in SWAT and Patrol and is also an instructor with the National Tactical Officers Association. Most importantly, Dan understands your perspective whether you are from a large or small agency and whether you are an officer or supervisor. He is a passionate instructor who is going to make sure you have a great time while learn advanced critical incident response concepts.