Additional Information About Hosting a Savage Training Group Course
You provide the facility, and we will provide the best training available!
There are two ways to host our courses. First you can host a course in which your employees attend, and you open it up to outside agencies. Secondly, you can host a private course just for your people.
Courses Open To Outside Agencies
If your agency would like to host a course and open it up to for outside agencies to also attend, please see the following requirements. If you are ready to proceed, we will work with you to find the perfect date.
A Suitable Facility
- Ideally, we prefer a room capable of seating at least 35 students for non-FTO courses and 40 for FTO courses.
- Suitable A/V equipment (screen, projector, audio speakers).
- Access to Wi-Fi is need for our FTO, FTO Update and Practical De-Escalation & Tactical Conduct courses.
In locales where social distancing is an issue, agencies should be encouraged to use a facility capable of social distancing such as a large community center room or hotel conference room.
We ask that you assist us in sending out course flyers. In California, we will provide you all the info you will need to send out a “TRAK Flyer” (aka Critical Reach.) as well.
As our thank you for hosting, your agency will receive 2 complimentary spots in the course and additional spots will be awarded based on the total number of paying students.
- Up to 24 paying students: 2 free spots
- 25 – 30 paying students: 3 free spots
- 31 – 39 paying students: 4 free spots
- 40+ paying students: 5 free spots
Minimum Student Count
The minimum number of paying that we need registered in order to present a course in most cases is 24.
Some agencies hire us to present a private course just for their people. Hosting a private course is a great way to invest in your employees. Our instructors will also work with you to make sure the course is customized to your agency’s needs. The only requirement we have is for you to provide a suitable facility. We will work with you to identify your particular needs and budget requirements.