Watch the Instructors’ Roundtable video panel discussion as host Adam Kinakin of the Tactical Breakdown podcast, interviews prominent law enforcement instructors Scott Savage, Tony Blauer, Chris Butler and John Bostain. They discuss the myths of police defensive tactics training, what’s wrong with the conventional ways officers are trained and their suggestions for presenting epic training courses.
- What Most Cops Don’t Understand About Being Involved in a Shooting: Insights from our Patrol Survival Tactics instructors
- A Way Forward Podcast: Savage Training Group’s Marlon Marrache
- Do Cops Need “More” Training?
- Shots Fired Podcast: Savage Training Group’s Eddie Chan
- The Public Duty Doctrine and Its Implications for Police Officers